Appeal Photography, LLC is an award-winning boutique boudoir and fine art photography studio in Washington, DC. Our work has been internationally recognized and we have earned exemplary reviews with exclusively 5-star ratings on Google and Yelp.
I want to show another side of myself. I want to get out of my comfort zone but still be me.
What Distinguishes Us from Other Studios
We differ from typical boudoir photography studios in a number of ways. We master a much broader set of photographic genres, including creative, striking and often unconventional lighting techniques, resulting in imagery that is much more compelling, impactful and personal. Every photo shoot is fully customized for each client to provide her with exactly the type of imagery she wants and to capture her true essence; we consider our shoots an “artistic collaboration” with our clients! Other studios provide imagery that can look staged, overposed, less natural, and less you. And we guarantee your satisfaction in writing, in your contract!
Our clients have ranged from 18 to 68, including brides, moms-to-be, couples, dancers and other entertainers, women seeking a deeply personal gift to celebrate an anniversary or birthday, or just seeking a special gift for themselves to celebrate a milestone or to create a keepsake of themselves.
- consultation (in person, by phone or email) to plan your photo shoot. Every shoot is different, and yours will be fully customized for your needs, including genres, wardrobe, lighting and poses.
- a 1-3+ hour professional photo shoot scheduled at your convenience in our studio, a hotel, your home or other location of your choice
- a professional makeup artist and/or hairstylist (optional)
- hundreds of digital proofs for you to review within 1-3 days of your shoot, delivered securely online
- professionally-edited, high-resolution digital images delivered securely within a few days after you make your selections
- a professionally-prepared photo book and other printed products, delivered directly to you (optional)
No modeling experience? Never did a photo shoot? Don’t worry! Ninety percent of our clients have never modeled before. We’ll guide you through the process for a great shoot!
Photo Books, Prints, Videos
How best to present your boudoir photos? Whether it’s a wedding, anniversary or birthday gift for your significant other, or a keepsake for yourself, our most popular product is a high-quality, professionally-prepared photo book with the images you select. Thanks to our partner lab in New York, our photo books are high-quality, using thicker pages that lay flat, and lots of options for size, shape, cover type and color. You’ll be able to review your proof online before it’s printed. We also can prepare beautiful framed prints and custom videos set to music featuring your boudoir images!