Choosing the Right Options for Your Shoot
Choose from our most popular packages (see table below) or create your own! The best package for you depends upon:
- the genre(s) you want to shoot. If you’d like to shoot several genres, it will require additional time for lighting and set changes. Fine Art photography requires complicated lighting that requires additional setup time.
- the number wardrobe changes. More outfits require more shooting time and time for you to change outfits.
- the number of final, edited full-resolution images you want.
- whether you are seeking a “specialty” shoot, such as couples boudoir photography, which requires additional time for posing and lighting.
Included in All of Our Packages
- a pre-shoot consultation (in person, by phone or email) to plan your photo shoot. Every shoot is different, and yours will be fully customized for your needs.
- a professional photo shoot scheduled at your convenience in our studio, a hotel, your home or other location of your choice.
- hundreds of digital proofs for you to review in a secure online gallery.
- finely-edited, high-resolution digital images that you have selected from your proofs, delivered securely after you make your selections.
- additional studio time
- additional finely-edited images
- a professionally-prepared photo book, prints, and other printed products
- videos made from edited photos; cinemagraphs (“living pictures”)
- a professional makeup artist and/or hairstylist
- special photo editing/retouching requests, such as body shaping and special effects
- special effects (green screen, etc.)
- use of models in photo shoot
See below for details